Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Begining

Happy New Year!


For many the new year marks another opportunity to begin anew. Resolutions made with good intentions usually never make it to the end of the month let only live to become a life changing experience.
I am not making a resolution by starting this blog. It is something that I had been thinking of doing for quite some time now. I just chose today to become zero point. I can either go forward into a positive line of living from today or move backwards along the line into the negative.
I hope that while writing this I not only find a way to inspire my self along the positive plane but to also inspire others to do the same.

I look forward to sharing, both the positives and negatives, of this journey with all of you.

No comments: